COMSOL Multiphysics 6.0 x64 Windows/Linux/macOS
Works on Windows, MacOS and Linux:
- It’s already activated, No key will be delivered.
- Digital download
- For multiple devices
- Buy now use forever
If you encounter any type of problem during activation, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are solving every type of problem fast! PLEASE, CONTACT US TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM AT FIRST, DO NOT OPEN CLAIMS IN PAYPAL DIRECTLY!
To get more Discount 10% OFF for every product.
Use this Coupon code: GET10OFF
Special Price Discount Limited-Time Offers!
If you are going to buy up from 5+ products through our website you can ask for 20% OFF Coupon code.
COMSOL Multiphysics 6.0 is a general-purpose software based on advanced numerical models for use in modeling and simulation of physics-based problems. With this software, you will be able to calculate the behavior of different or interconnected physical models. With over 30 parts added to the software, you can use the simulation space with a variety of physical connections and tools to perform electrical, mechanical, fluid flow and chemistry projects. The software-designed interface also provides the ability to connect COMSOL Multiphysics simulations to technical computing software such as CAD and ECAD.
This software provides a robust, integrated environment for developing interconnected products using a single workflow regardless of their differences in the software environment. The software development modules integrate seamlessly with it, depending on your use of different software and applications in the same fixed working environment of the software. Model tree and Model Builder tools provide you with an overview of the simulation model and give you access to all the features such as object geometry, object-forming boundaries and physical properties, networking, chemical solvents, and imaging. With COMSOL Multiphysics simulation software, you can develop and test conventional and conventional models of any physical character to multimode physical models that can show their interactions with one another. However, using these capabilities does not require any mathematical knowledge or numerical calculations.
Features and Features of COMSOL Multiphysics 6.0 Multiphysics Software :
– Using visual physical models in three-dimensional, two-dimensional, one-dimensional and even zero-dimensional spaces, and using formulaic definitions and linear and nonlinear equations when no specific object is considered.
– Using three-dimensional, quadrilateral, prismatic, etc. grids in a three-dimensional model space and various elements for the study of heat transfer, structural mechanics, electrostatic and …
– Geometric modeling using the built-in camcorder modeling tool in one to three-dimensional environments and even using other CAD software output in the software environment.
– Using the latest numerical methods to make infinite combinations of objects and physical states.
– Using parametric and associative models to parameterize each part of the model.
– Using a variety of variables to quantify the properties of models and examine Gaussian and rectangular pulses, etc.
– Using APIs for programming in Java or using MATLAB software.
– Transfer to an Excel, Flash, or animated (.GIF) text, image or output file
|Windows ®||Mac OS X||Linux ®|
|64-bit Operating Systems||Windows ® 10
Windows ® 8.1
Windows ® 8
Windows ® 7
Windows Server ® 2012 R2
Windows Server ® 2012
Windows Server ® 2008 R2
Windows Server ® 2008
Windows HPC Server ® 2008 R2
Windows HPC Server ® 2008
Windows Vista ®
|Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, and 10.11||Debian ® 5, 6, 7, and 8
RedHat ® Enterprise Linux ® 5 1 , 6, and 7
Ubuntu ® 12.04 LTS and 14.04 LTS
OpenSUSE ® 13.2